Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Birthday Bash

The boys wrestling and Marisa wondering what is going on.
Weston and Tanner are loving the free ride.


We love Ruby's.

I am officially 32 and I know I'm getting older when I have to spend my birthday at Cub Scout Camp. It was actually pretty fun. Grandma, Cookie, Maddie, and Gabi were at my house when we got home and we went to the water park and then out to dinner at Islands and then to Golden Spoon for dessert. I was a wonderful birthday. These other pictures are from Haylie's 10th birthday party. We went to the Balboa Pier and ate Breakfast at Ruby's and then rode a huge bike along the Boardwalk. We fit 12 people on the bike and we got lots of crazy stares. She had a fun time with her friends. Now I have to go to bed because I have to be a Cub Camp at 7am again tomorrow. We wanted to wish Abby a happy baptism day and we wish we could be there with her.



4 comments:

Kelsey said...

We can't wait to see you guys and do a little Birthday celebration while we are there for you and Haylie and Kristen! Have a great week at Newport!

Unknown said...

Haylie, you look a lot older. I wish I could be at the beach house too. Have a great time at the beach. My baptism was a big hit. My uncle Shane, Grandma Wanda, Grandma and Grandpa came to my baptism. Peace out. P.S. Abby wrote this.

Unknown said...

brynn says my sister shea is cute. i like to hold her. i miss you. abby is being mean. brynn wrote this.

Janna said...

I hope you had a good birthday Haylie. I can't believe you are 10 years old already. Have fun at the beach. We love and miss you guys.