Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's been awhile

Hello bloggers! I am finally back in action. I seem to have taken a long break. We spent Thanksgiving at the Calls house in Las Vegas. I spent a lot of my time there doing crafts. Such as those that you can see below. Also we saw the Hoover Dam and we are glad that Tanner was not arrested since he threw a water bottle cap down to the bottom.








Soccer season is finally over. Matt and I were the coaches for Weston's team. Let's just say that our team was so bad that we had to recruit the 3 1/2 year old brother to play on the 5 year olds team. Weston did finally score a goal in the last game of the season.

10 comments:

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Oh Kari, too bad the Waynkle wasn't at the dam with you. I bet he would have been sweating profusely. He would have been scolding Matt for standing so close to the edge with all of his grandkids.

Marcie said...

Kari, Cute crafts. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. We drove past you in Las Vegas and went to California. Loved the weather. Merry Christmas!
Marcie

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Good job on the crafts. I'm very impressed with your skills.
Hey check out what the SLC Harts did on saturday on the Turk blog. We had a sweater party. The Pic's are sweet!
The Hart family is Rad! because everyone wore sweaters for the party!
Heard you were coming for Christmas! Can't wait to see you guys and the kids!
Jenny

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Your house looks awesome. It is so festive. I am glad that you finally posted some pictures. I am excited that you are coming to Utah for Christmas. Can't wait to see all of you.

Janna said...

Kari
Those stockings are so cute. I like having a fireplace so we can hang our stockings up this year.

The Plewe Clan said...

I love your christmas decorations...so cute!

Kelsey said...

Thanks for finally updating! I about stopped checking! =) Very cute decor. Are those the pottery barn stockings? Love it!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey I will e-mail those addresses for you! I am excited to see your Christmas Card.

The Plewe Clan said...

your x-mas card was so cute!!! We loved it and need to get together with you guys soon. Are you around for the holidays?

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Loved your Christmas card, I was so excited to get it!

Hey I just wanted to let you know that Mindi and Danny started a blog! thewestenskows.blogspot.com! Merry Christmas!