Sunday, April 6, 2008

Welcome Back

I don't know if any one will even be checking my blog anymore. March was a busy month for us and so my blogging suffered. We had the Roadshow, New Beginnings, combined Young Men & Women activities that I was in charge of and baseball season that is in full swing and somewhere in the middle of all of that I got sick for the first time in years and it took me 10 days to feel back to normal. Now we are on Spring Break so I feel like we can breathe again. Here are the pictures from our last month.
Here we are celebrating my wonderful father's birthday. I am lucky to have the best dad ever.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
If you look closely this is Tanya and me dancing in the same Roadshow number at dress rehearsal!
Haylie entered and won a photo contest with this picture. Check her blog for more details.
Easter morning.
Weston's first baseball season.
Wacky wear and Crazy hair day at school.

11 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Kari, you look like such an excellent dancer. And I love the mismatch day and crazy hair day all in one. Looks like a lot of fun! I miss you guys.

tothe4thfloor said...

KARI!!!

Marcie said...

So glad you are back. Cute pictures. Your kids look great on mismatch day.

Carin said...

Looks like lots of fun things are going on. Have fun playing baseball Weston!

Janna said...

Nice pictures. I hope you keep the dress to wear at the beach house.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am so glad you are back! Sounds like a busy month! Cute pictures!

The Plewe Clan said...

I love all the pictures...I looked at Haylie's website and the val westover guy was our wedding photographer...small world!

Clarkes said...

I've been wanting to tell you how impressed I was with your Roadshow performance! You looked like one of the kids. What a cool leader you are! We miss you guys...Erin

Rheads said...

Great Pictures! Glad you're feeling better! I hope you get some time to relax over Spring Break!

Trevor is on the Astro's team this year also! We have the exact uniform!

shannon said...

Well I'll definitely be checking back (how else will I know what's going on once we move!). Congrats to Haylie for winning the photog contest--great shots!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Cute pictures. I love seeing the kids! I love the dress too from the roadshow. Glad we don't do those in our stake anymore!