Monday, June 2, 2008

Go Cade!


Cade asked me to put this on my blog and of course I can't tell him no. Tomorrow night Cade plays in the Championship game for his division of our local Little League. We are so proud of him and have had so much fun watching him enjoy this season of baseball. This is the first time as parents that any of our kids have made it this far in any sport. Matt and I were both lucky enough to play in Championship games as kids and I remember being nervous before the game started but I think I feel the same now. I am the scorekeeper for Cade's team and on Saturday we had a real nail bitter. His team was down early, 0-7. And they made an amazing come back to win the game 9-8. By the end of the game I had a hard time writing straight lines in the book because I felt shaky. It's almost embarrassing to admit that I was that into it but it was just so exciting. Have fun playing tomorrow night Cade and I hope you can remember this for a long time! Go Irish!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats Cade!!! You are such a good baseball player. Hit a home run for me.

Unknown said...

Cade I was so glad that I got to see you play on Saturday. Your coach gave you guys a great pep talk when he said the game wasn't over. Look what the team did. I saw you catch the last out. It was great. Go lucky tomorrow.

Rheads said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Micah and Trevor just finished their Championship Playoffs last week. They didn't win, but they sure had lots of fun playing, and of course, we had lots of fun watching and cheering for them! These kids are growing up on us! Next thing you know, we'll be sitting in the High School bleachers!

Good Luck tomorrow, Cade!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Good luck Cade! You will do great!

Danielle said...

Congratulations Cade! Good luck tomorrow night- what a great experience to come this far!!!!