Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08 is Weston's big day!

Happy Birthday to our big 6 year old. Weston does have a super cool birth date especially this year being 2008. What was also amazing was that he weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was born on 8-8. This is one of my favorite pictures of Weston because it reminds me of how funny he is. One of the best things about Weston is his contagious laugh. Anyone who has heard it knows what I'm talking about. You can't help but smile and laugh along with him. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful boy in our life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Weston. You are funny.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

What a cool birthday! Happy Birthday Weston! I hope he had a great birthday. He is such a stud. He makes me smile.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

The Chinese consider 8 the luckiest number there is, so I think that is why they started the summer olympics on that day. Happy Birthday Weston, you lucky devil! :)

Jessie said...

oh my I love weston much!!! He's so cute! I'm glad he's around! :)