Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tanner Turns 5

Tanner has talked about this birthday for months. He has been so excited to turn five. He is so full of life and with Tanner you never know what the day will be like. He has kept us on our toes since the beginning. Life would certainly be boring without him. And we love him for it. Happy Birthday Tanner!Tanner woke up early which is not different than any other day so we let him open his first present at 5:15am. He has always been my early riser. One funny thing about Tanner is that as soon as he wakes up he changes into his clothes for the day. He doesn't want anyone to see him in his pajamas. Often times you can find him on the couch at 6am fully dressed and with his shoes and socks on. Now that is what I can an early bird.
Tanner kept telling me that he wasn't five until he had his cake. I guess now it is official.
Tanner, Weston and Marisa ready to play some pin the tail on the donkey.

8 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! We love you!

denise @ little ant design said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Sara said...

Happy Bday Tanner! I hope your baby bottle candy was everything you hoped it would be.

Danielle said...

Happy birthday Tanner! I still remember when you were born- a mini Matt!!!

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a realy fun day. Happy Birthday.

Carin said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Happy Birthday Tanner!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I cannot believe that your baby is 5! That is craziness and he is getting so tall and handsome!

Janna said...

Happy Birthday Tanner. I can't belive how big you are. Hope to see you soon.