Monday, November 15, 2010

waiting...

Just one week left and a new little one will be joining our family. I am so excited that it is finally the week of because through the nine months some of those days are very long and it feels like forever away. One of my favorite things to do now is to look at the crib and know that shortly there will be a baby in it. What a miracle. The blanket in the crib was made by my Grandma. What a lucky baby to have a blanket handmade for him by this great-grandma.

2 comments:

Kelly H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly H. said...

Okay - you are officially "nesting!" As a loyal fan I'm so glad you updated your blog. You know what would look nice in the babies room? Some nice vinyl lettering that says: "Who cares, So what!" I'll have Nancy do somethin' up nice for ya. xo!