Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ryder at 9 months

Ok so I know people always say that time goes by so quickly but really the past nine months have flown by.My favorite part of any day is watching my big kids interact with Ryder. All of the kids call him "baby" and it is just so cute.
He literally lights up when the kids come home from school. Sometimes is just goes crazy with excitement.
We often have to tell Tanner to stop tickling him.
I've also enjoyed that Ryder has not reached any milestones too quickly. I think he enjoys being the baby. He still has no teeth. And he is barely starting to figure out the crawling thing. I'd love to keep him young forever.
I love this serious face.
This guy spend a lot of his day in the car. Only appropriate that he is driving one.
When I think about how much our lives have changed in the past nine months all I can do is smile. A new baby, a new house, a new state, a new life.
One of the Young Women at church took all of these pictures. What a talented young lady.


1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the pictures!! They turned out great. I just want to pinch his cheeks.