Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm Five

Happy Birthday Weston!






Weston woke up this morning with the biggest smile on his face and the first thing he said was, "I'm five! " He has been looking so forward to this day and I think he had a lot of fun. This morning we just hung around the house and of course had to open the presents before Matt left for work. So the new toys occupied them for the morning. And then after lunch we made our way down to Jump 'n Jammin for his birthday party. He invited 7 friends that were all able to come. They had a good time all playing together and then we went outside to a table and had cake and opened his presents. He got a lot of fun toys and games, which will be helpful to make it through the last few weeks of summer. Then we went back to the house and hung out until dinner. Of course we decided to go to Ruby's. It was another great meal. I love that place. Happy Birthday Weston. We love you and it's been so fun to watch you grown these past five years and time sure has gone by fast.

4 comments:

The Plewe Clan said...

I am so excited that you guys have a blog...I am somewhat addicted to this new form of communication! Check for a text tomorrow and we will post what we have!

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Happy Birthday Weston! Hope you had a great day. You are such a big boy! Rusty had his party tonight and got lots of cool toys too. His birthday is next Monday while we are up in the mountains with the P's and Sara. We miss you guys. Have fun the rest of the summer.

Luke, Janna, Stone, Rusty, & Van

Unknown said...

Hi this is Wayne. I am an imposter on Elaines blog. Happy birthday Weston. I hope you had a nice day.We are in Colorado and are having fun. Tomorrow I am playing golf. Have fun in San Francisco.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Kari!!! It's Alyssa (O'Bryant)! I just found the link to your blog on Kelly Plew's blog. I loved reading what your family has been up to! You can check ours out at: thegriffethfamily.blogspot.com Hope you're having a great summer!