Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sara!

I remember the day that Sara was born. My parents didn't know what they were having and I so wanted to have another brother. This was pretty much so I would have my own room. But now that 21 years have passed I couldn't ask for a better younger sister. Everybody loves Sara. My kids think that she is the greatest. Sara is so much fun, easy going, and kind hearted. This Christmas break I got to spend a whole week with Sara at my house and it couldn't have been more fun.
Everybody needs a sister, daughter, granddaughter,aunt and friend like Sara. She simply is the best.


Some great memories with Sara...I use to take her on dates with me. She sat on my lap every Sacrament Meeting until I left for college. She was the only one who cried when I left for college. When Sara was 7 she met Matt. When Haylie was born Sara was only 10. When she was 12 she use to fly out and stay with us for the week. She was in the delivery room at the age of 15 when Weston was born. When she turned 16 we loved asking her about the boys she was dating. We have always loved being around her. She is a great example to all of us.
We can't believe you are already 21, legal and a true adult. We love you and have a Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

Janna said...

Sara I can't believe you are 21. Now we don't have to sneak you into anywhere with my id. Happy Birthday!

tothe4thfloor said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sara! I love you. I love Kari's blog.

Sara said...

Thanks for the birthday shoutout Kari!! You are too kind to say such nice stuff about me. It made me blush. hahaha I love you! I had a fun birthday, I'll blog about it soon.

Carin said...

Happy Birthday!