Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Peer Pressure

Everyone in my family has done their list so I'm giving into peer pressure, mostly because I enjoyed reading theirs.

1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
Hawaiian Haystacks. It's one of the only things all of the kids will actually eat.

2. If time, money and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
On a Disney Cruise with my family.

3. When was the last time you cried?
Last week when Tanner was being extra naughty. The story is too terrible to even post on a blog.

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago.
Figuring out my new living situation in Carson City, driving Matt to and from work because we only had one car, taking care of an easy baby (Haylie), painting crafts, serving in Young Womens.

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago.
Taking Haylie to Kingergarten, doing preschool co-op with Cade, carrying around a very chunky, cute baby (Weston), Primary President, and going to the park a lot.

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago.
Jogging in the mornings, cleaning the house during the day, doing homework in the afternoons, doing dishes in the evening, and sleeping all through the night.

7. Seven of my favorite hobbies.
Watching my kids play sports, talking, baking, jogging, hanging out with Matt, going to Young Womens, watching reality TV.

8. Five favorite foods.
Shrimp & crab cocktails from the Crab Cooker, lemonade, bread, frozen yogurt, any Mexican food. And right now I'm starving.

9. Five places you've been.
Oh this might actually be impressive. France, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Canada, Hawaii, Cancun. Oh that's not 5, oh well everyone knows I'm bad at math.

10. Five (or 7)favorite memories.
Being married in the Los Angeles Temple to Matt, being at my siblings weddings, jumping off Black Rock in Hawaii, walking through the streets of Venice and eating the food, giving birth to 4 children, winning CIF in soccer my Senior year, Pioneer trek.


Me & Matt in Venice. Happy Valentine's Day. I love you.

6 comments:

Janna said...

I hope you invited Tim for dinner when you made Hawaiian haystacks. I hear that is one of his favorites.

Kelsey said...

How fun! It's nice to read more about you! You can comment on our blog once in a while, ya know! =)

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I want to hear Tanner's story! LOL! I loved reading all about you. You have gone to some really cool places! LUCKY! Well Happy Valentine's Day!

Shana said...

Remember me? It's Shana Jensen. I loved reading about all the things you've done and places you've been. You've been to so many places, maybe someday I'll go somewhere.

Unknown said...

I agree with Janna. Tim just loves Hawaiian Haystacks. I hope you tell us Tanner's naughty story. Happy Valentine's Day too.

The Plewe Clan said...

send me an email so I can add you to my invited list.
plewefamily1@yahoo.com