Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White (Sand) Christmas...

Suntan lotion = Stocking Stuffers? We're off to Maui for a dreamy Christmas vacation. We are going to be there with 26 Call family members and we are so excited. I have successfully packed all of Christmas in one small suitcase including the stockings. Mele Kalikimaka!
Sunday we had a mini Christmas with my family because we weren't going to be together for the holidays. My siblings and I went in on an i-pod and docking station for my parents. Who needs presents when you've got all of these cans?Cade flying his new remote control helicopter.
Total pre-Christmas choas. Oh what fun!
Weston excited about his new baseball mitt.
Tanner just excited to have a gift and to be the first to get to open his present. You know the good old youngest to oldest thing.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Have fun in Hawaii! Sounds like a much warmer Christmas than we will have here. Merry Christmas!

Marcie said...

Have fun. We love Maui. It's a great place to spend a familiy vacation. ENJOY! and Merry Christmas!