Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

The week started out with a great day at the beach. Nothing beats going to the beach in November. My crazy kids even swam in the ocean.
Pre-Thanksgiving dinner family soccer game. We had so much fun playing in the mud.
Matt, Tim and Marisa doing the first round of post Thanksgiving dinner dishes.
Tanner with his new best friend Mike. Who loves Mike more, Sara or Tanner?
Breakfast at Ruby's on the Huntington Pier.
Tanner being disciplined by Scott.
A crazy family baseball game.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the baseball picture. It was a fun weekend. We need more just like it.

tothe4thfloor said...

I wish Tim would have let me catch that ball...

Marcie said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving time. Your family is so cute.

Sarah and Dan said...

How fun - we had a Thanksgiving morning soccer game with all my family as well. I am not as good as I think I am. The kids make it look soo easy.

Janna said...

Looks like fun. Kari you look great in that pic on the pier.

Cati said...

It looks like you guys all had a great time! I love the baseball piture...watch out Cullens!

AG said...

you guys are too cute!!! we miss you guys!!
ali

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

What a fun thanksgiving! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love Cades hair! We'll miss your family for Christmas this year but I'm sure you'll have WAY more fun in Hawaii!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Fun Thanksgiving. You guys are so lucky to have such nice weather all the time. I'm especially jealous at this time of year. BURRRRR!!! Utah is cold!

Jenifer Mac said...

Kari, I couldn't agree with you more. The beach is awesome in the fall. Looks like you guys had a great time. So fun! Jenifer (summers sister)