Monday, May 21, 2012

Freshman Year and Soccer

 We have had the most beautiful Spring. 
The weather has been perfect for months.
It has really been enjoyable to be at all of the kids sporting events.
 Haylie had a lot of fun being on the JV soccer team.
They just had their banquet and she won the 
"Most Improved JV Player!"
 She played all over the field but mostly mid-fielder and defense.
It reminded me of my soccer playing days and how much fun I had.
 By the end of the season Ryder was not shy and he would go to the team bench and find Haylie.
He was always the big hit over there.
He would be fed snacks and sit on random girls laps.  
What a stud!
 The tennis courts were right next to the soccer field.  
This was very convenient because he was caged in.
Nice and convenient until I caught him climbing the fence.

 It's hard to believe that Haylie's freshman year comes to an end in 3 days.
Where did this school year go?
 I wish I could get back on the field again.
I think I would kick butt :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Kari, I know you would kick butt and so would I ;)

Too bad we never got to play soccer together.