Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back to School





We are back into the swing of things at school. This is my one and only year that all of my children will be going to the same school. Haylie is in 5th, Cade is in 3rd and Weston started Kindergarten, and Tanner goes to Preschool at the elementary school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Everyone was super excited for the first day. It was a lot of work getting everyone ready, (including me) and out the door by 7:20 am. On the first day of Kindergarten the parents stay with them and it only lasts an hour so today was actually Weston's first day to stay at school by himself. That top picture is of him walking away this morning. He looked so cute and as a looked around I saw several moms crying. That will be me in 2 years. So tomorrow is my first day with 3 1/2 hours to myself. I have so much planned to do but I know the time will go by fast.

7 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

3 1/2 hours!! Nice!

Danielle said...

Okay, so I am jealous! How do you get 3 1/2 hours? I only get 3 hours! We will have to get together and do breakfast sometime! Call me!

Sara said...

You should take a 3 1/2 hour nap. That's what I wish I could do right now. The kids all look sooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

I was just telling Tim that I never got to the point where I had hours to myself until I had the empty nest. Lucky you, ENJOY!!!
My empty nest begins again Sunday. It will be lonely again.

Kelsey said...

So, what did you do with your free time? It's amazing how quickly that passes and it's already time to pick them up! ENJOY!

Janna said...

Stone started preschool this week also. He puts up a pretty good fight when I drop him off, but he always has a good time.

The Plewe Clan said...

That is so awesome! I still have a few years until that day...enjoy the time to yourself!