Monday, September 10, 2007

Cousins

We can't get enough of Marisa!






We are all so excited to have Tim, Tanya, and Marisa living close by now. The kids love Marisa so much and they always want to be right by her. Weston asked if he could feed her on Saturday when we were babysitting her as they were moving in, and of course, Tanner was right there to help out. The pictures of Tanner and Marisa playing Gameboy are not staged and I think they are the cutest things ever. We love all our cousins and we certainly wish we could see them all much more often.

11 comments:

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Looks and sounds like they want their own little sister to play with...uh oh...I guess Tim and Tanya will just have to keep having babies every year. HA

Kari said...

Yes tonight at dinner Weston said," I wish Marisa was ours and that we could keep her."

tothe4thfloor said...

HA! I don't think so Luke.

Unknown said...

The pictures are precious. Marisa looks like she is enjoying the kids as much as they are enjoying her. Keep the pictures coming.

Kelsey said...

Tell Weston he can have one of the twins- or both if he'd like! That's cute they bond so well with her!

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

WAYNE

I love the picture with Marisa and Tanner. He looks so angelic.

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

I have started my own blog from work. Maybe I can become proficient at this technical stuff.

Sara said...

I want to hang out with Marisa and Tanner.

Carin said...

We're jealous!

Marcie said...

Kari, I am always clicking on different peoples blogs and WOW I came across yours. How cute your family is. Marcie from Nevada...marciemouse@comcast.net

Kari said...

Marcie,

Do you have a blog? It's exciting to hear from you.