Thursday, September 27, 2007

Disneyland


With school back in our Disneyland passes are working again. Yesterday was a minimum day and so we ditched real life and headed for Disneyland. In 4 hours we rode 10 rides. Including Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, and the new Nemo Subs. It's so nice when it's not crowded. This was the kids first time on the Submarines and so they were really excited.


Notice Tanner licking every germ off the hand rail. Mom does not freak out because he is kid #4.

Saturday we had a very unusual day of rain. All three soccer games were cancelled and so this is what the kids did. Of course it was sunny and dry by the time two to our games would have been but that was OK because we had a nice day from the normal hectic Saturdays.

Haylie got her hair cut 2 weeks ago. She looks all grown up and ready to start those pre-teen years.

7 comments:

The Plewe Clan said...

Looks like fun...we were at Downtown Disney last night eating dinner with Tims uncle and aunt...what a fun way to spend the day!

Sara said...

Maybe it's a good thing you and Matt aren't having anymore kids. If poor number 4 can't even get his parents to teach him not to lick handrails, what would happen to number 5???? It pains me too much to think about it.

Oh and Haylie's hair is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Danielle said...

I have to share that I saw a boy (on autopia) spitting on the handrails then wiping his hand on it the rail during the entire line. I was completely sicked out!!! I am not a germophobe, but I am so much more conscience about the handrails now!

Janna said...

Handrails are nasty. And Sara, I thought Van was the cutest thing you've ever seen? J/K

Kelsey said...

What are they doing on those lab tops!? Crazy! They still look so tan!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey Kari it is your cousin Megan.I had sara text me your blog name, so I could finally look at it. It is so cute, and it is so fun to see your kids. They are so cute, and I love all of Cade's faces. Aaron and I started a blog, well mostly I did. So you will have to check it out so you can see our Lake Powell trip with the family.Wish you guys could have been there. Well your family is seriously the cutest. Keep in touch and we miss you. Tell everyone hello!

Kari said...

Megan. I'm so excited but what's your blog address?