Friday, January 11, 2008

Have you met these guys?

When we were in Utah for Christmas it came time for the Christmas Eve program at Grandma's and my cousins took my children to Grandma's dress up closet and created costumes for the kids nativity parts. They told me I wasn't allowed to see and it was a surprise. When Weston & Tanner entered the room at the part of the wisemen the room went up with laughter. This made for the best laugh of the week. I know my pictures are terrible but hopefully you can see through the blurriness. (Do any of the relatives have better pictures of this?) It was so funny because they were both carrying purses where their wiseman gifts were stashed. That is Weston with a blonde toupee. They both realized they were getting a lot of laughs and started to really ham it up. Speaking of toupee's - Does any one remember the man that use to live in Grandma's ward that we called "Toupee Ray" now he had the best toupee ever! Those are good memories.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe you're ok with your children being cross dressers. Poor parenting.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Oh our computer's gaydar is going off. A couple of wise-MEN you say? Looks more like wise-WOMEN or UN-wise men.

Janna said...

Those are funny pictures. Looks like a fun Christmas. We miss you guys

Janna said...

Yes, I remember toupee Ray. He was the bomb