Monday, July 23, 2007

3 Cheers for Sara

I just wanted to tell Sara that we are way proud of her for being accepted into the BYU Accounting Program. We are so excited for her. I think that she is such a great girl and I also love that she doesn't mind hanging out with all of her older, married siblings. The grandkids think she is awesome and I am grateful for her good example to them. Weston is going to have to fight off many boys as he still says that he wants to marry Sara. Way to go Sara and great job on all of your hard work.

3 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

Hip, Hip, Hurray! haha. Love ya Sara.

Sara said...

Oh Kari, you are so nice to dedicate an entire blog to me. That's like VIP status. Also, tell Weston that he won't have to fight off any boys because once I start the accounting program, my social life is going down the crapper...oh well, at least my older married siblings will always be my friends. haha

Sara said...

But seriously Kari, thanks for saying such nice things about me. You're the best.