Sunday, July 22, 2007

Getting to Know You


I need some help. Wednesday morning when I meet my Pioneer Trek family I should have a short getting to know you game. I don't want it to be too cheesy. Does anyone have any good ideas? Help me please.

PS. This child needs help. We told him to go find a shirt to put on and he picked out an old, long sleeved shirt in the middle of the summer. And if you can tell, he didn't quite get it on the right way either. The Spiderman underwear are quite attractive as well.

Good night Sara

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Have you heard of the game where you have to name a fruit before your name? So you could be Kiwi Kari because you're a K. And noone can repeat the same fruit. It helps people remember names. Then you could do the 4 truths, one lie and have everyone figure out the lie or spell their name like:
K= kite flier (k, i couldnt think of anything for K. It's too early)
A= Awesome
R= really fun
I= intelligent

Maybe those are all cheesy- good luck

Tim said...

Marisa says, Bum Bum Tanner.

tothe4thfloor said...

haha I love Tanner.

Kari said...

Thanks for the ideas Kelsey.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Tanner is so scandalous.

Janna said...

Rusty loves to run around in his underwear also.