Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer Time Fun


Any one missing some toilet paper?









Two weeks ago we took family pictures with the whole Call family. It was Henry's birthday and so everyone was in town for the big 70th birthday party. For how many little kids that we had, the picture session actually went really well. Now we just hope there were some good pictures taken. Next week Matt and I go on the Pioneer Trek. That is me in my pioneer outfit. The last couple of weeks I have spent reading books about the Willie and Martin Handcart companies and I think I have some great stories to share on the trek. I certainly am more aware and grateful for the great sacrifices that pioneers made and I am so grateful to them. They certainly had amazing faith.



4 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

I love the engagement picture Matt and Kari! Seriously, it is really cute!

Unknown said...

Kari your pioneer outfit isn't bad at all. Are you going to wear it afterwards? You have some pretty cool pictures of all the cousins.

Janna said...

I love the pictures. The last one looks like that boy is peeing on the tree.

Janna said...

I think your crazy neighbor across the street toilet papered your house.