Sunday, October 14, 2007

C-A-R-I-N- 31 has never looked better

Carin turns 31! So grateful that I am not all alone in my 30's. Happy Birthday Carin. Having sisters is one of the greatest blessing in my life but it sure stinks now because all 4 of us live is 4 different states. But Carin, if we were together today, I would hope we would play a little Balderdash, watch some funny old home movies, eat some junk food, and of course laugh a lot. Have a great birthday! I sure wish I could see you and spend the day with you. I love you.

7 comments:

Carin said...

That's an awesome picture, I forgot that we were documented. Although it's hard being away from everyone, it nice to know we can have fun thousands of miles apart! I miss all of my sisters too (and Tim). I love you all.

Unknown said...

I'm so grateful all my girls get along. Happy Birthday, Carin. Dad may not have been there when you were born so I guess he is trying to make-up for it today.

tothe4thfloor said...

Not only was your Dad not there when you were born, but Tim just found out that all 5 of you were accidents. Happy Birthday Carin! You make 31 look good!

Sara said...

Hope you had a great day Carin!!! I love you.

Janna said...

I like your sleeves, they're real big. I love the picture. It made me laugh. When Sara gets married we'll have to do that again. But this time Tim can wear Tanya's dress.

Marcie said...

Kari, you and your sisters are so cute. Did you all get married around the same time? I have 4 sisters and I love it. What fun. Have a good day.

Kari said...

Marcie,

We didn't all get married at the same time but last summer when my brother got married, we all put our dresses on after the reception was over. I