Monday, October 29, 2007

We survived!

After a week of fires we have survived. Sunday was the kids Primary Sacrament Program. After church we had the family and some friends over for dinner. Tyler and Kathy were able to come up from San Diego and it was lots of fun to see them. They had some great stories of what they went through last week. We are glad they are safe and their house too. Friday night was Haylie's 5th grade Halloween Party. I was on the planning committee and was able to go and be at the shindig. There was a DJ (just imagine how fun to was to watch a bunch on 10 &11 year olds dance!) and there was a spooky-walk through. This was a miniature version of Knott's Scary Farm. There was also food and a few games. Since the kids had be cooped up all week they seemed to have a real good time. But it made me realize the teenage years are not far behind. Oh boy!

7 comments:

Janna said...

cute costumes. i love halloween

Sara said...

Kari, you look awesome.

Haylie, I'm going to start calling you the teenager now.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I love your costume it is so cute! You look awesome! Haylie is so grown up, I love her costume. How fun to have kathy and tyler over, they look so cute. I am glad you all are safe and sound from the fires. I hope you have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Danielle said...

Is that Nancy's costume?? I wore it to the Cramers party last year!

Unknown said...

Great costumes. Don't you wish we still had clothes like that? Happy Halloween.

The Plewe Clan said...

Kari...you look awesome! I love the dress...Happy Halloween!

Kelsey said...

That is so cute! You guys look adorable! Love it! Post pics of the kids on Halloween soon! lOve ya