Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkins & Presidents

Tanner is mad because his favorite pumpkin "broke." You can't really tell in this picture but there is a big crack going right through it. Maybe it's because he carries it around the house all day and this time when he dropped it - it actually broke. Haylie is running for President of her school. Or as she puts it, "President of the United States of America." I would rather vote for her than Hillary! Who would you vote for?
I caught the boys pulling leaves off the trees. They said they were just making confetti. Maybe they were really doing some clearance work for all of the fires that we are having.

And although poor California is burning up - We still love it here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Haylie, I will vote for you. When is election day? Your poster looks great. Good Luck.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I would vote for Haylie too! Cute pictures. I can't believe the fires in California, it is so sad! How close are you guys? Well it is so awful, but I am glad you guys still love it! I hope you guys have a Happy Halloween! Poor Tanner and his broken pumpkin, life is so rough! JK! Well good luck with everything, keep us posted with Haylie's campaign. Her poster is awesome.

tothe4thfloor said...

Bummer Tanner! And Haylie I love the picture on your poster. You look like a super model! And Kari, you've been tagged by me so check out my blog for more info. Love you guys!

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

Tanner, I will bring you a really big pumpkin on Sunday.

Haylie, before I vote I need to know what your campaign promises are.

Danielle said...

Gool luck Haylie! Make sure you have a great (and funny) speech so everyone will remember you :o)!

Sara said...

I vote for Haylie!!!

Janna said...

So do I. Good Luck Haylie

Janna said...

I vote for Haylie too. Tanner and Weston are just doing some PHDs around the yard.